Friday, May 9, 2008

Us.

Sorry I've been absent from the blog this week. I'll make up for it more come Monday ... because I'm doing a challenge! (More on that later)

If you've been wondering what my little family looks like, here is the most recent photo of us documented by the most wonderful Cindy at friendly gathering last night:

{there is me. Then Axel. and Mugga. One day, I will think of a clever alias name to give myself. Feel free to offer any suggestions.}

Mike and Kim were great hosts. They even supplied a trunk full of toys for Mug. Oh, and Rock Band for us older kids.

3 comments:

Hey! I'm Blogging Here. said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Rock Band. Who knew I was secretly a drummer?

amelia said...

I'm seriously going to start thinking of a creative name for you.

brooklyn said...

your family is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e