Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Water and More Water.

Okay, really. My little girl has gone crazy. It's like she woke up this week with extra curiosity and doesn't know how to contain herself. Lately, she attracted to anything water.

This morning she realized she could now get water or on her own from the dispenser on the refrigerator door. Except there was no cup to catch the running water, it just went down her head on to the floor. She pushed the lever with her little hands and screamed when the water came shooting out. Mugga laughed and laughed like this was the best bath in the world.

"Momma!" she says. "Wa-wa! Wa-Wa!"

Then she crotched down to smack the growing puddle with her hands.

"Wa-Wa! Wa-Wa!"

Despite having to mop everything up, it was pretty funny. The whole discipline thing is hard for me when I think most everything she does is cute. I gave my girl a towel and we cleaned the mess up together. Unfortunately, I think she thought clean up was fun too.

Oh well. I now use the lock button on the fridge door.

2 comments:

Callie Canlas said...

Finding the humor in things like that is pure salvation for a parent...congrats on figuring that our early on. My sis swears she's never buying her kids any toys, she'll just give them cups and pans and wooden spoons. Kiddos are thoroughly entertained by things we'd never suspect.

Crystal said...

And for reasons like this I don't bother watching TV. My husband and will cuddle on the couch and watch the kids entertain us.