Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Brief Hiatus.

I'll be packing up my little family again this week to move up to Washington D.C., and I'm amazed at how much I need to do before we leave. We don't have much stuff, but it seems like we have things scattered everywhere! As much fun as this summer has been, I will be happy when one day we are home again and not living out of suitcases.

I'm not sure how the internet connection will be in our next destination, so I decided to also pack up this blog and put it on the shelf for awhile. Oh, but I'll try and post the curry before we leave.

I'll be back sometime in August, have a great summer everyone.

Mugga says, "I'll see you soon!"

7 comments:

Sheela said...

she's so cute! i miss you guys:(

Crystal said...

Mugga, quite being so CUTE!

amanda said...

dang, what a cutie!

amelia said...

NOOOOO my blog updates will not be the same this July without you! Good luck !

brooklyn said...

you are my hero! i don't know how you manage to cook, pack and be pregant at the same time.

and i agree--she's amazingly adorable.

Sheela said...

come back! :(

Nava_jo said...

"Somtime in August" seems so LONG. Hope your move is going well!