Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Crocs.

I have friends who tell me that Crocs are where it's at. Especially when you are pregnant. And have big feet. And your feet will just get bigger when your belly gets bigger.

I've heard how comfortable they are, how great they are in the summer (even winter), yet I find myself so extremely hesitant. I can't bring myself to do it. They are just so ugly.

Well, after a conversation with a friend just a few days ago (again, a Croc supporter) I decided to look again. I found these styles that aren't too bad ... I dunno. Maybe I can give it a try.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

While teaching school I usually wore some of my mary jane crocs. Yep, they were ugly! (Though better than the big fat ones!) But they made a huge difference. I'm a barefoot kinda gal and have trouble with almost every pair of shoes I buy but crocs have been my saving grace when I have to stand a lot or walk too much. I wish they could put that technology into some decent looking shoes that don't cost an arm and a leg. That would be the best of both worlds!

Veronica said...

I like the sandal better. I don't like crocks, I feel they way you do, they are ugly and I don't wear ugly. However those flips look pretty good. I could be convinced to buy (this is a big maybe) the Mary Jane's but only if I wore them with jeans and like half of them were covered.

LJ, DC and ML said...

Ditto V, the sandal's not too bad looking. It looks pretty normal actually!

julia said...

mary jane's look potentially cute. i saw a ballerina pair that i thought..maybe? i still haven't taken the plunge. i don't like the flips as much. do it, if you feel weird, wear them at night and tell me what you think! that's semi like a double dare.

amelia said...

I'm with you...not cute. I know a couple people that have that top crocs version (the Mary Janes kind) and those are cute. I hear they make your feet sweat really bad?

m. said...

ooh. i am in the same boat. i think i am going to get the top style in mango for my summer shoe though. it just seems like a smart thing to do. i am way too practical these days...