Friday, June 20, 2008

Thai Green Curry.



This morning's meal may not seem appealing to some of you, but having leftover Thai Green Curry from dinner last night was just the thing for my breakfast. Reasons why curry is so perfect:

1) I am too tired and too impatient to wait for my planned quiche to cook (the recipe I'm using takes hours, but it's a Thomas Keller recipe so I'm sure it's totally worth it).

2) I woke up this morning really wanting to eat last night's leftovers. I really love green curry.

3) I can pretty much eat anything for breakfast and I do. I'm asian. We do things like have dinner for breakfast.

I don't have a recipe to share because all the steps and measurements are in my head. It's the version my mom taught me and I should probably write it down one day. If anyone really wants it, I suppose I could try to figure it out on paper.

Tonight though, tonight I'm having quiche for dinner. I'll post the results of that later. Don't you think breakfast for dinner is a great thing too?

8 comments:

Veronica said...

Breakfast for dinner could possibly be the most amazing meal ever

amelia said...

You may have to post that one day - I LOVE curry!

Sheela said...

mmmm curry. i want some!!

m. said...

i LOVE having leftovers for breakfast. that looks so good! i really want your recipe! i am a green curry girl too...

Heather said...

Thai green curry is AMAZING!!! An for breakfast....even better!

Jessie Evans said...

I love breakfast for dinner, and I also love curry. So feel free to post that recipe if you get the chance.

m. said...

btw- i really want that recipe! i was hoping it was up so i could make it tonight! good luck with your move...

julia said...

i'm totally trying that. we just went to thai food last weekend, i love it.