Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Peanut Butter on English Muffin.


Today I feel like a minivan mom. Partly because I'm driving a minivan this summer and also because I've been playing chauffeur since 5:50 a.m. I've dropped Axel off at the bus stop, another person off at the airport, ran errands and only got lost once.

So ... this morning all I had time grab was a whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter. Oh, and some strawberry yogurt. I was running so late, I didn't even have time to document my breakfast with a picture.

Sometimes there's just no time to eat a good breakfast.

4 comments:

Molly said...

An english muffin with peanut butter and some yogurt sounds like a great breakfast to me! Much more rounded than my bowl of cheerios. :) Also, I think I'm going to try those carrot pancakes this weekend. They look really good!

Laura said...

I did it today!
haha, as long as I can make it the rest of the week I will be satisfied. Going from never eating breakfast to only missing one day...that's good enough for me.

amelia said...

I am a hit or miss with breakfast, like you it's usually sugary cereal or bread with PB. You are giving me some great ideas - I had no idea muffins could be made with cereal. How have I never thought to put PB on and english muffin though?!

Veeda said...

Molly, I'm glad you're going to try the pancakes this weekend. They were pretty tasty.

Laura, I'm glad you're doing this too. Breakfast is a hard thing for me to remember too.

Amelia, I think I started to put peanut butter on english muffins when I was pregnant with Mugga (I've never thought about that combination till then). I read it in a pregnancy book or something.