Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Chocolate Mud Cake.

{This post should have been blogged yesterday, but it never made it to the web. Sorry for being a day late with my updates!}



For my recipe yesterday, I put off my Spinach Articoke Dip and made a Chocolate Mud Cake from the FamilyFun web site. I figured chocolate cake would be a more encourage recipe to try for my second day. Iwas terribly dissapointed. My cake was not molten-like at all. Half was fudgy and moist, the other half was chocolate water.

The reviews for the recipe were all positive, so maybe it's me. It's one of the easiest forms of cooking, but maybe I'm not meant to be a crock pot cooker. This slow cooker thing is discouraging. Maybe I didn't cook my cake long enough. I'm beginning to not want that All-Clad cooker.

My cake looked nothing like this (from the web site):

1 comment:

amanda said...

don't worry veeda. it's probably the recipe. or it could be your slow cooker. i still find it strange to cook sweet things in slow cookers anyway. granted, i haven't done it yet. but it seems odd, almost like cooking brownies in the microwave. i still can't get over that.