Thursday, April 3, 2008

Want to Go to Greenland?


Budget Travel is one of my favorite magazines. I like it so much I decided to spend a portion of my 30 minutes of internet time today perusing it online. What can I say? I like a good cheap trip (I'm constantly searching for a way to get back to Hawaii).

The magazine offers a contest for travel stories every month, and I've always had good intentions on submitting something. This month, the winning prize a trip to Greenland for two. I've never been to Greenland. Have you?

For contest, click here.

3 comments:

Molly said...

Speaking of traveling to Hawaii, ATA airlines just went bankrupt--2 weeks after Aloha Airlines. Prices to Hawaii have totally gone up. I've been waiting for them to go down before I buy tickets to my friend's wedding. Good thing I waited, because I was going to buy them on ATA!

And nope--never been to Greenland. But I love the idea of being spontaneous and going wherever the cheapest flight of the week will take me. Someday...

amanda said...

i love budget travel too! i've always wanted to submit a story to win a free trip too. i've never been to greenland, but i hear it's icey. or cold. and iceland is green. or something silly like that.

my goal is just to go to europe one day, since i've never been. or somewhere in south america. costa rica is the farthest south i've traveled.

Heather said...

That magazine sounds amazing! I've never heard of it! Thanks!