Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Don't Know How to Quit You.


I really must be an internet addict, because yesterday was extremely difficult. So many times I wanted to check my blog. Look up a book on Amazon. Read someone else's blog. Man, those blog things are addicting.

I will confess, I did cheat. I saw that I got new mail on my computer mail box. I checked it. Read it. And replied. It was work related, so I don't feel that guilty. Work is okay, right?

Instead of being online yesterday I:
  • Went on a walk with Mugga.
  • Made dinner.
  • Washed the dishes.
  • Took Mugga to the store and finally bought her a baby doll.
  • Spent time with my sister.
  • Watched the Hills.
So maybe watching MTV wasn't productive, but um... I'm also addicted to the Hills. Can you believe Whitney got a new job? I'm glad she's more hands on with styling and I love that she worked fashion week, but really. All the girls at People's Republic look like walking zombies.

Anyway, I am wasting my internet time jabbing about the Hills.

I'm hoping today will be more productive. I'm not going to mourn my loss online. Maybe I'll even empty out the guest room.

P.S. Big thanks to Jill from ink*drop who's joining me on this challenge. It's nice to know someone else out there is doing the same. I'm adding a link list including anyone who's doing the challenge this week, let me know if you're in!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Count me in...I have lots of important stuff I should be concentrating on.
This will definitely help me prioritize!

CL said...

This is hard. I never realized I spend so much time online. Your honesty inspires me.

Unknown said...

ok so i'm trying your challenge and i'm officially 5 minutes over my time limit..
wow, this is hard.
i do think it is important to stop playing so much on the internet, so i'm going to sign off now.

thanks for the challenge..!

the waites said...

I love this challenge so much that I posted it at suneday.blogspot

thanks, I adore your blog!

Anonymous said...

I have added Armelle blog, Quirkology and suneday blog on my wife's behalf because I'm not a poart of the challenge. I would fail out of all my classes if I tried to get away with only 30 minutes on the computadora.

-Axl

amelia said...

Again: so impressed with you. And "The Hills" is my FAVORITE. Did you also notice (or was this just celebrity-gossip obsessed me?) that this People's Revolution company is run by the same woman that RIPPED into Lauren last season? You may remember that Kelly Cutrone did a fashion show where Lauren had to get tickets for Vogue folks...a magazine later asked Kelly how the whole thing went down and Kelly went off on how clueless Lauren was and how she would never hire her. Well guess what's happening this season - after Lauren's Teen Vogue internship is done, she's going to People's Revolution!

(It's sad I know this...)

Jill said...

three cheers for challengers! i'm hanging in there. barely. :) (this really is a great challenge)