Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ticket to Ride.

We had lots of family in town this weekend and I ended up playing lots of this game:

I used to hate this game until I won once, and now I love laying down the tracks. After this weekend, I think I might be a little addicted. My brother-in-law (who is the board game guru in the family) told me about the online site where you can play Ticket to Ride for free. Click here.

Doesn't that sound fun? I have yet to try it. I'm nervous that if I do, I'll never get off the computer.

3 comments:

Jessie Evans said...

My family loves this game! We play it all the time, and it gets quite competitive. It's so much fun.

michelle said...

my brother in law got us into this game too..since I still haven't won yet...I still don't like it.

amelia said...

I LOVE THIS GAME!! Um, and can I tell you, I didn't win a game until I started playing online? Now I win a lot. It is so addicting...